vendredi 5 mars 2010

Start thinking about garden furniture



I know, there's snow on the way this w/e apparently. BUT, to put you in mind for better things, why not think about those hot sultry nights when you can share a bottle of Chablis over a candlelit dinner outside on the balcony or in the garden? You can dream! I'll be sharing pics of cute garden furniture that I've found on my travels around Paris and since IKEA are already out there with their summer range, why not start with them?

I found these cute little tables in wood and metal with matching chairs - very reasonable prices and perfect for a small space and dinner à deux.

The wooden table and chair are 'Tarno' , table 55 x 54cm and only 15Euros, the chair 'Tarno' is 12E.

The larger white table is 'Malaro' and measures 119 x 70cm and costs 59Euros, the matching banquette 69Euros (think about snuggling up on it) and the chair 29Euros

Be careful, IKEA stocks can run out quickly and I find at the end of the summer there's not much left so if you're interested, go for it!

1 commentaire:

  1. This is simple but creative. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the article a lot while reading. discount garden furniture

    RépondreSupprimer